HomeOctober 1, 2019 2021-10-11 13:43
Proudly Sponsored by
#MISS237TT General Terms & Conditions
1. The rules of the competition will be set exclusively by the organizers.
2. Contestants may be required to adorn specific outfits deem appropriate for specific events (Traditional, Sports, Beach, etc)
3. Contestants must participate in bi-weekly tasks on Mondays and Thursdays. The tasks shall be called The Red Challenge and The Green Challenge respectively. Tasks will range from but are not limited to academic, economic and socio-cultural, literal and physical aspects.
4. Contestants have a legal obligation to engage and perform in media related engagements for the competition. This will involve but not limited to media interviews, presentations and paid sponsorships. All evicted contestants are obliged to grant media interviews with #TheGist which will be published via their platform and other related MISS237TT platforms.
5. The organizers reserve the right to use media collected during the competition in/for future engagements related exclusively to the competition on their official pages.
6. All applicants and eventual competitors must register with a valid Identification Document issued by a competent Cameroonian Authority.
7. Contestants will be allowed (optional) to nominate a campaign manager or represent themselves. Only nominated persons or contestants will be allowed to make registered complaints and queries for the contestant and their fanbase.
8. Cyber bullying and trolling of contestants, of any form is highly prohibited. If any participating team is found guilty of such, the representing contestant from the said team will be penalised accordingly. Such penalties will vary from a strike to automatic disqualification.
9. Cheating in any form is strongly discouraged. Severe penalties may be applied to any contestant found guilty of cheating. The penalty for cheating will be relegation to the eviction zone and eventual disqualification for repeated infractions.
10. Contestants are required to sign a pre-existing document binding them to an exclusive contract if they emerge victorious. The exclusive contract will stipulate the obligations of both parties (organizers and winner) during the winners reign as Miss 237 Twitter Queen.
The Organizing team
Fongwa Kesten Ngum
Stephani Weghemboyi Nkwatoh
Salah Kimberly N.
Nche Laura Ateh
Ndjidda Plataly Carine
Neh-Bih Chi Quinsly
Teke Laurastina Etith
Manguela Andrea Danielle
Terese Dorothee Bedoung
BIH FRU Kimberly
Suh Brunhilda K
Ngala Manjuh Boka
AX Social Stream: There is no feed data to display!